Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Estes Raw Food and Health Assn., 1927. Hardcover. Good+. 443pp; Red textured boards with gilt titling to front & spine, staining to rear board & spine, front hinge professionally repaired, a few pages edgeworn, staining & age-toning to rear endpaper, pages slightly age-toned, frontispiece author portrait, text unmarked, binding is sound, Good+ condition. Scarce vintage raw foods treatise and natural health manual by early proponent of the benefits of eating raw foods and avoiding poisonous substances for health.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Book Happy Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Raw Food and Health
- Dr. St. Louis A. Estes
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Quantity available
- Estes Raw Food and Health Assn.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- health healing raw food natural unorthodox alternative diet nutrition
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Book Happy Booksellers
Items may be returned within two weeks of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Book Happy Booksellers
Online book sales specializing in collectible, out-of-print, hard-to-find & unusual items.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]