Wu Feng, Companion of Head Hunters and Other Stories
by Bittinger, Desmond W
- Very Good-
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Inga's Original Choices (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Wu Feng, Companion of Head Hunters and Other Stories
- Bittinger, Desmond W
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Not Stated Assumed First American Editio
- Tunghai University
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Literature & Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Vintage Books; Fiction;
- 8vo - over 7 3/4 to 9 3/4"
Terms of Sale
Inga's Original Choices
Domestic and International priority rates are based on books up to 4 lbs which will fit into a "Flat Rate" envelope. We will contact you with quotes for heavier books or multiple book orders. I endeavour to describe all items correctly but if you find a mistake or omission in the description I will gladly accept a return and I will refund the cost of the book. The item[s] need to be returned within 3 days of receipt and need to be received in the same condition as they were sent. I would prefer it if you could take a minute to contact me to resolve any issues before a return is arranged, possibly making a return unnecessary.
About the Seller
About Inga's Original Choices
Literature is an art and that is why I have incorporated a bookstore into my main business, custom framing. While I thoroughly enjoy this business, my first love always was and always will be books.
Some recent feedback:
1. "You are the champion of perfect book-mailers! How wonderfully you protected the book by bubble wrap and you reinforced the envelope so well with tape. The book is in pristine condition. Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job".
2." Just received my copy of "Brighty of the Grand Canyon". Just as described (perfect really) and your processing time is totally amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful job. I am impressed and will gladly do business with you again as need and money allow".
3." Just a note to say the book arrived several days ago, which is really quick.
My customer is delighted with it". 4. I recently purchase a first edition book from you (Herbs and Apples), and I just want to thank you for your prompt service, careful packaging and reasonable price. Also, your description of the book was detailed and accurate, so the book is as I expected.
Thank you for visiting my virtual store. If you're in the neighborhood - You All Come - as they say around here!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.