A Steeple Among The Oaks: A Centennial History Of The First Methodist Church, Oakland, California, 1862-1962; Signed
by Norman, Albert E
- Very Good- with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Self-Published. Very Good- with no dust jacket. 1962. No Edition Stated. Hardcover. Inscribed by author on title page; Small soil mark to top page ends, 2 pages have small light soil marks; could be a paperback that was rebound into hardback; b/w photos; green cloth covers; 73 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Books of Paradise (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Steeple Among The Oaks: A Centennial History Of The First Methodist Church, Oakland, California, 1862-1962; Signed
- Norman, Albert E
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good- with no dust jacket
- No Edition Stated
- Date Published
- History, Americana, Oakland California, Oakland First Methodist Church, Religion
Terms of Sale
Books of Paradise
Oversize/heavy books subject to additional p/h. Book is returnable only if not as described, authorization is required.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]